1. Start at the Search Box Builder page:
2. Check off desired databases from list
3. Select other search criteria (limiters, publication type, keywords)
4. Under “Select Authentication Parameters”, enter our proxy prefix:
5. Choose from 3 different search box designs
6. Uncheck “Show Choose Databases”
7. Click on “Create Search Box”
8. Copy and paste the code into your course webpage; be sure to paste code in HTML (or code) view
You can also combine databases so 2 or more are searched at once.
Need a quick answer? Text Us at 604.670.7415
Chat with a Librarian - Ask Away – Chat online with our research experts and find answers to your questions.
Our Chat service is open:
Friday & Saturday: 11am–5 pm
Phone the Library