Skip to Main Content

KPU Archives

Need Help?

Denise Dale is the Archives Librarian. Contact:

Transferring Records

If you want to transfer records to the Archives, please send me an email. If this is the first time that you are transferring records, please take a look at "Transferring records to the Archives"

Research Requests
Access to records is by appointment only. All records held in the Archives are subject applicable legislation including FOIPOP laws, and access is usually pending reviews by the Archives Librarian and / or the KPU FOIPOP officer.