Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
While physical distancing is in effect, staff will troubleshoot issues over the phone or while behind the acrylic screen at the Service Counter.
If the information on this page doesn't help you resolve the issue, report the issue here. Note: Do not use Internet Explorer to access the form.
|Ask them to go to the MFD.
- At the MFD, ask them to Tap their card or logon the MFD manually.
- Select Device functions - San to USB, or Scan to KPU email.
- Click here for How to Scan to K: drive for employees. You'll need to scroll down to Using MFPs at KPU.
Do they want to scan to USB or KPU email?
- Students can only scan to USB or KPU email.
- Employees can scan to USB, personal drive or KPU email.
- Click here for instructions to scan to USB, personal drive or KPU email.
- These instructions are also attached to the top of the MFD.
|Do they want to scan black & white or color?
The default is Black & White.
You must select FULL COLOR from send settings if you want to scan in color.
These instructions are attached to the top of the MFD.
It may be helpful to view the Quick Reference Scan Guide to see the MFD screens and buttons