Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
While physical distancing is in effect, staff will troubleshoot issues over the phone or while behind the acrylic screen at the Service Counter.
If the information on this page doesn't help you resolve the issue, report the issue here. Note: Do not use Internet Explorer to access the form.
How to Print Double-sided Word Documents & PDFs
- Open the file
- Click Print
- Select a printer from the Printer drop down box.
- If you want to print in color see How to print color.
- Select Portrait (default) or Landscape Orientation.
- Click on the drop down arrow beside Print one sided and select:
- Print on both sides: flip pages on long edge (portrait orientation).
- Print on both sides: flip on short edge (landscape orientation).
- Click Print.
- Go to the printer. Tap your card or login the MFD manually
- Select Print Release.
Logon MFD Manually
To logon to an MFD:
- If the LCD control panel/screen is dark, press the ENERGY SAVER button to turn on the MFD.
- When prompted, enter your Username and Password and press Login.
username = student number
password = same password used to register for classes online
username = your assigned short name (the same that you use to log in to your office computers)
password = same password used to log in to office computers.
Forgot your Pin/password? click here to reset