Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
While physical distancing is in effect, staff will troubleshoot issues over the phone or while behind the acrylic screen at the Service Counter.
If the information on this page doesn't help you resolve the issue, report the issue here. Note: Do not use Internet Explorer to access the form.
Forgot password/password expired/account locked
Have you forgotten your pin?
Have you setup your 3 security questions?
Is your account locked?
If the user forgot their PIN, their PIN expired or the account is locked they will need to reset their Pin. Refer the user to One.kpu.ca:
- In Online Self-Service, enter your 9-digit ID number and click the "Forgot PIN" button.
- On the next page, either answer your 3 security questions OR, click the button to "Send Email".
- Using the Send Email option will send a reset email to your personal email account.
- The email will be valid for three (3) hours, and will work only once. If the link expires, go back to Online Self-Service and click the button to send a new one.
- If you have set up your 3 security questions, after answering you'll be prompted to reset your password right away.
Need more information? Refer to Password management for more information