Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
I can't I login
|Questions to Ask
Have you successfully logged on a workstation this semester or last?
Are you a student, employee or other?
- If they've logged on a workstation this semester or last, verify they are using the correct Username & password.
- In Banner check Student/Employee status.
- Note: Student privileges start on the 1st day of the month, one month before the start of semester and up to the last day of the month four months after the end of semester.
- If status is OK in banner, ask the user to try to logon again.
- Still having problems? They may need to reset their password. Refer user to the IT Service Desk 604-599-2116. Email: Servicedesk@kpu.ca.
- User in a hurry? if available, refer to an Auto login station.
- No auto logon station available? Suggest they use their own device and logon KPU Guest Wifi. The library isn't offering any in person services, so cannot provide guest access to community members or visitors.
|Not a student or employee?
|Still having problems?
||Check Known Login Issues
While physical distancing is in effect, staff will troubleshoot issues over the phone or while behind the acrylic screen at the Service Counter.
If the information on this page doesn't help you resolve the issue, report the issue here. Note: Do not use Internet Explorer to access the form.