Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Wireless Access on Campus
Kwantlen offers wireless (Wi-Fi) network service to Kwantlen employees and currently-registered students in all internal locations on the Cloverdale, Langley, Surrey and Richmond campuses. Wi-Fi access is offered for Internet (Web surfing) and email access only.
For step by step access directions, please visit this IET page
Still having troubles? Contact a Librarian.
Accessing Articles from off Campus locations
You can access our research databases from home if you are a Kwantlen student or employee.
- Here is the login information you will need to use to access these online resources:
username = student number
password = same password used to register for classes online
username = assigned short name that you use to login to office computer
password = same password used to login to office computers or access HR self services
- You must have 'Cookies' enabled on your browser. This will ensure that the system will recognize you after you enter your barcode just once despite how many databases you use during your browser session.
Troubleshooting Tips for Off Campus Use
Things to check when you cannot access the article indexes
- Ensure you are using the correct username which should be your 9 digit student number
- Verify your password - it should be the same one you use to register for classes
- Check your internet connection
- Check your browser settings to ensure you are able to accept cookies
Ask A Librarian
We are here to help. If you require assistance, please don't hesistate to contact us!
- By phone at 604.599.3434
- By Email through this form
- Or Chat with us live in the blue chat window below.