Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
While physical distancing is in effect, staff will troubleshoot issues over the phone or while behind the acrylic screen at the Service Counter.
If the information on this page doesn't help you resolve the issue, report the issue here. Note: Do not use Internet Explorer to access the form.
- Enter a search term and press Enter.
Note: If possible, try and be as specific and use unique search terms that will result in the narrowest of results.
Note: If your search happens to include a Boolean operator like and or not then you will need to put the search term in quotes.
- Searches may not only be limited to the LibGuide that you are currently in but instead a group of KPU's LibGuides may be searched and the corresponding results displayed on-screen.
- Each set of results will have a heading (e.g. Circulation Services, Payments and Refunds, AV Technician) with links to the information that contains your search term.
Note: The Circulation Services Guide consists of five separate Guides:
- AV Service Counter
- Circulation Services
- KPU Cards
- Payments and Refunds
- Click on the search result that you feel will likely give you the answer for which you are looking.
- Enter the standard password if required.
- If there is a lot of information on the page, it may not be readily apparent where your search term is on the page. If that is the case you can search the contents of the page by:
- Click on Edit on the browser toolbar.
- Click on Find.
- Enter your search term and press Enter.
- If the link you have chosen does not give you the information you want, you can click on the back arrow until you get back to your search results screen and then click on a different link.
If you conduct a search using a term that you think should have given you results:
- Try and think of another term for the same topic.
- Ask a colleague what term they would use to search for the same information.
- Let Debbie or Ruth know what search term you were using. The likelihood is that if you are searching by a term so are others.
- A tag can be added to the manual that would include your search term.
- Adding these tags will make searching the manual easier for everyone.
Hyperlinks in the Manual
What will happen when you click on a link?
Throughout the manual there are links to other pages/information that may be helpful to you while working through a procedure. These links appear as blue text and, when you hover over them, they will show as underlined.
In most cases, when you click on a link a second tab will open in your browser. This will allow you to have both tabs open and to move back and forth between the two tabs.